We found that putting the audio together so it sounded as a technically correct as possible, was harder than first anticipated, however we did manage to achieve it to a level that I believe is acceptable for a first try.
Paul took on the role of Editor and I took on the role of researcher and we both took part in the filming. I found that this way worked better because I have less experience in editing I would prefer to undertake the researching sector in which I felt more comfortable and by doing so, be able to gradually ease myself in to editing.
After Paul and I had finished the audio, we then tried to think of what we could do for our experimental. Because we are trying to portray one's daily routine, and how it can be merged together due to the fast pace of modern life. We eventually decided that the audio should reflect a clear daily routine, showing what we do without thinking and without stress. The visual on the other hand, to show how modern city life is hectic and rushed.
We tried to create a rushed, busy feel, by delivering the images to the audience through a split screen motion, causing them to be constantly looking for the next one.
In terms of technical problems, the shot of the hands did not go as well as hoped as we did not have the shutter speed on a high enough level, causing the hands to have a ghostly appearance.
This, I feel lets the project down a bit as the other visuals are far sharper than this one.
This, I feel lets the project down a bit as the other visuals are far sharper than this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment